According to internetworldstats.com, there are 3, 366, 261, 156 internet users as of November 30, 2015. This means that most people spend their time online and also the reason why businesses are keen to boost their online presence. Businesses these days won’t be complete without a website offering their products and services.
Enter the electronic person-to-person online payment system.
Online payment convenience
Online payment systems make online transactions easier not only for consumers, but also for business owners. Today, practically everything can be paid online–from renting a vacation house or car and buying items from ebay or amazon. Thus it’s a smart move for business owners to make use of an online payment system.
Other system features that business owners can make use of include services like inventory management, online ordering, and customer feedback management. It also has ipad-exclusive features such as receipt printing, kitchen ticket printing and kitchen display compatibility, to name a few. This is great for SMBs that want to set up a payment account with an all-in-one service. The question is which one?
Why should you choose a payment ystem that best fits your priorities?
1. You will have a chance to sell to a broader, wider market.
2. It’s low-cost & cost-effective altogether.
3. You can swipe anywhere, anytime.
4. It’s more flexible for both consumers & merchants.
What are the benefits of using an online payment system?
The good news for merchants is that they can now accept credit card payment with the use of different devices whether it’s your tablet, ipad or mobile. This means more chances of reeling customers in. You can also enjoy the ff benefits:
1. Increased Sales – When using mobile payment method, there is lesser room for missed opportunities
2. Easier Installation & Maintenance – All you have to do is download the application, register online, attach a gadget like Square to your device and start using!
3. Immediate transfer of money – The standard span of time for the cash remittance directly to your bank account would usually take within 24-48 hours only.
4. Accounting transactions made easier – In most cases of these services, your line payment is/ can be connected to your accounting software (cloud). It can automatically record all transactions being processed.
5. User-convenience is prioritized – To guarantee excellent customer service – the easier the better. Less hassle, fast and easy way to deal with money transactions.