Sage Intacct is a cloud-based financial management and accounting software that works with 17,000 customers globally to transform their financial processes and put finance leaders in a position to drive more growth.
Intacct was founded in 1999, with its headquarters in San Jose, California. It was one of the first accounting applications to use the cloud and had established itself as a leading provider of this software by the time it was acquired by Sage in 2017. Sage launched Intacct into the UK market in 2019, and now has organisations across industries in its UK community, as part of the 15,000 businesses using Sage products.
Here are 5 reasons why your business should join them and use Sage Intacct.
5 Reasons Your Business Should Use Sage Intacct
The Foundation of Sage Intacct
- A true cloud platform – with Sage Intacct, your business won’t have to worry about bulky servers, or plan for long periods of downtime for maintenance. Sage intact was built for the cloud, meaning everything is available online.
- Multi-entity processing – manage accounts across multiple locations, entities, or currencies all on one platform. Eliminate human error and boost your business’ productivity by more than 50%.
- Shared master data – forget having to edit multiple copies of the same document. With Sage Intacct, your master data is shared among all your employees, meaning collaboration can become an everyday occurrence.
Insight – Role-based, simple, intuitive tools
- Drill down to source data – turn your raw data into insight with Sage Intacct’s interactive customer report writer, with everything from automatic conditional formatting to transaction details.
- See your data in all dimensions – Sage Intacct’s innovative general ledger includes 8 built-in dimensions, including department, item, and employee. Now you can analyse the business drivers that matter to you, without having to manage a complex chart of accounts.
- More than financial data – if your business handles specific operational data, like hospital beds or square footage, Sage Intacct can report and track it, meaning you’ll spend less time checking data for accuracy and more time doing the things that add value to your business. On average, Sage Intacct customers receive a 250% return on investment.
- Make your workflows work for you – create multiple workflows for your different customers and vendors; Sage Intacct works with your organisation, not against it.
- Responsive UI and Navigation – No more trawling through spreadsheets to find what you need; Sage Intacct lets you build your own dashboards, and rearrange them how you want using drag-and-drop functionality.
- Automate accounting processes – from purchase-to-pay, from quote-to-cash…Sage Intacct’s detailed configuration menus let you set up your contract and revenue policies without scripting, meaning you don’t need IT know-how to keep a handle on your most important data.
- Data specific to your stakeholders – with Sage Intacct, you can tailor report views to specific stakeholders, meaning you get to control if certain people see real-time or period-end reports.
- See the bigger picture – visual indicators in reports draw your eye, and let you see headline metrics straight away. Whether you’re on target or still have work to do, Sage Intacct will let you know.
- Flexible delivery options – your team doesn’t have to be in the office to see your reporting dashboard. Share real-time views through email or on the cloud, and keep archive copies directly in Sage Intacct or a cloud repository of your choice.
Reports & Analysis
- Cross-department communication – Sage Intacct has Salesforce integration right out of the box, allowing for closer collaboration between your finance and sales departments so they can both work towards making your company better.
- No complicated code – because Sage Intacct’s CRM integration was prebuilt on the Salesforce platform, you won’t need IT support or custom consulting to get up and running. Just point, click, and connect.
- Build with confidence – when Sage Intacct releases periodic updates, you won’t have to worry about the integrations breaking. That gives you more time to spend on the important parts of your business.
Whatever industry you’re in, Sage Intacct is a best-of-breed cloud accounting solution that will save you time and money. If you’d like to talk about starting your Intacct journey with PKF Smith Cooper Systems, call 01332 959008 or email email@example.com.