1. CEO Space (March 6-13, 2016) – Benefits include expert discussion on topics about legalities, taxes, strategic planning, marketing, branding, social media and sales. The event is also known for assisting entrepreneurs in traditional funding with several million dollars in successful funding occurring at the event itself over the years.
2. Secret Knock (March 21-23, 2016) – Known for forward-thinking presentations from high-profile presenters who accomplished significant business outcomes.
3. The Hero Club (2016) – The members of this application-only series of events can receive mentoring and presentations from top executives. Participants can participate in sessions through online activities and periodic events.
4. The NextGen Summit (May 20-22, 2016) – A new event for millennial entrepreneurs that debuted last 2015. NextGen Summit’s inaugural event the previous year addressed an estimated 17,000 in-person and live-stream attendees. The event helped various startups raise more than $1 million and catalyzed the formation of dozens of partnerships.
5. Digital Footprint (April 8-10, 2016) – Teaches strategies for building web-traffic and managing business. Attendees can learn strategies that the experts used to build several hundred revenue-generating sites that are now serving up business content to more than 100 million people worldwide. Plus, they get to leave the event with a personalized step-by-step guide on their own iPad Mini.