Marketing your brand and company is fundamental in today’s business world and with startups and small companies frequently emerging, it’s more important than ever to make your brand stand out from competitors. Custom stickers can be an inexpensive and effective way of bringing your services or products to a wider audience. High-quality stickers will give your brand exposure and sticker marketing is easy to implement. It’s important that this marketing strategy adds value to your business so always use the best material for your custom stickers. Check out custom stickers in vinyl for durable, weatherproof products that you can use everywhere.
Why use stickers to market my company brand?
Read the benefits of using stickers to market your business below:
- Vinyl stickers come in a variety of shapes and sizes and you can use them indoors and outdoors.
- Stickers are eye-catching and get attention.
- You can put them on anything – laptops, bags, bottles, folders.
- Stickers on cars, buses and trains can give your company fabulous reach and exposure. Some savvy marketers have even put their custom stickers on airplanes. Vinyl stickers are ideal for using outdoors as they’re weatherproof and waterproof.
- They’re inexpensive to design and make but can really make an impression.
Tips for using stickers to advertise your brand
The biggest advantage to stickers is that people look at them without even realizing that they’re marketing materials. Consumers tend to remember an effective slogan or cute design on a sticker so make sure it reflects your brand. Here are some suggestions to ensure that your sticker marketing is as impactful as possible:
- Take time to design your sticker. Sticker companies have templates and designs to help you. Be original and add humor to make your brand sticker memorable. If your sticker resonates with customers they’re more likely to use it and be curious about your company.
- Adding a call to action to your sticker can elicit a good response from customers. You can also link stickers to scannable promotional codes and vouchers.
- Stickers have limited space so use the back of them as well to add contact information or discount codes.
- Put them on the cover page of printed promotional materials and add them to bills and invoices. Add the electronic version to emails.
- Use them on your packaging and include a few complimentary stickers with your goods.
- Add digital versions to your social media pages and organize competitions where people post photos of places where they’ve put their stickers.
It really is worth trying a marketing sticker campaign. Putting your stickers in places where people don’t expect to see them is a sure way of getting people interested in your brand and company.